The campus hub for computational mathematics since 2004.
At Stanford, we've offered MS and PhD degrees in computational mathematics for over 30 years. We conduct groundbreaking research, train and advise our graduate students, and provide over 60 courses in computational mathematics and scientific computing at both the undergraduate and graduate level, to the Stanford community. We welcome applications from well-qualified students to study in our graduate programs.
Want to know more?
- Read about ICME PhD and MS programs on the degree programs page
- Familiarize yourself with some specifics about ICME programs on the program details page
- Find out what you need to prepare a complete application on the application page
- Important dates to know are on the deadlines page
- Discover different funding opportunities on the financing page
- Check out what some of our alums are doing now on the after ICME page
- Ask questions regarding programs and admissions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org