Education Affiliates Program Overview
The ICME Education Affiliate Program supports collaboration between ICME and industry in areas of shared interest in computational and mathematical engineering. The program will engage Members in ongoing discussion around building a world-class learning environment to develop the next generation of talent. In addition, Members will be involved in recruiting events, workshops, seminars and other ICME events along with Stanford faculty, ICME alumni and students.
The ICME Education Affiliate Program aims to create long-term relationships with Members to engage in dialog and thought leadership around areas such as algorithms and optimization, machine learning, data science, computational finance, geoscience, computational medicine and imaging.
Members receive all of the following benefits:
- Events - ICME offers events at least once per quarter. View the list of Annual Events in ICME
- Recruiting - Company info night, career fair, interviews on campus, a searchable PDF resume book, internship screening
- Curriculum - Roundtable on developing innovative computational and mathematical talent. Guest lecturer and panel opportunities in ICME courses
- Research - Invitation to ICME workshops, seminars and short courses; plus regular updates on research involving ICME students and faculty. Invitation to Stanford symposiums. Faculty liaison
- Facilities - Tours of ICME facilities; regular updates on what’s happening at the HIVE, HPC and Data Lab
Companies and other organizations with interest in computational and mathematical engineering are eligible to join. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
The program attracts a wide variety of companies from many industries. All ICME Education Affiliate Program Members are subject to Stanford University Policies for Industrial Affiliates Programs. Please see the Research Policy Handbook for details.
The ICME Education Affiliate Program is supported by corporate membership fees of $25,000/year for Members and is designed to support educational activities such as curriculum development, short courses, workshops and student travel to conferences.