ICME Student Resources
Main content start
ICME-Share is a shared memory machine with 3TB Ram machine with 144 CPU cores, and 20 TB of drive space. This server maintains a Matlab instance that can be used by all users of the system.
- To get a user account please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To access the server you will need to use ssh. (ssh -l <sunetid> icme-share.stanford.edu) or (ssh -X <sunetid>@icme-share.stanford.edu) for X forwarding.
- NOTE: To get access to the machines from outside of Stanford network you will need to VPN into Stanford first.
ICME will supply virtual desktop machines to ICME students upon request. Students can choose linux distributions, such as Ubuntu, Centos desktop clients.
- To get a VM please email email@example.com
- Standard VM's will have 16 Gb ram and 300 Gb disk space and a quad core CPU
- Users can request custom criteria for their VM
- Matlab can be available for the VM