General Public $400 | Current Full-time University Staff/Faculty $100 | Current Full-time University Student $75
Monday, August 13
- Linear Algebra (Instructor: Professor Margot Gerritsen)
- Introduction to Statistics (Instructor: Professor Guenther Walther)
Tuesday, August 14
- Introduction to Programming in R (Instructor: Andreas Santucci)
- Introduction to Mathematical Optimization (Instructor: Kevin Carlberg)
- Introduction to Python (Instructor: Leopold Cambier)
Wednesday, August 15 *****LAST DAY TO REGISTER IS TUESDAY, AUGUST 14*****
- Introduction to Machine Learning and Reinforcement Learning (Instructors: Alex Ioannidis and Andrea Zanette)
Thursday, August 16 *****LAST DAY TO REGISTER IS WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 15*****
Friday, August 17 (select 1) *****LAST DAY TO REGISTER IS THURSDAY, AUGUST 16*****
- Deep Learning for Natural Language Processing (Instructor: Luke de Oliveira)
- Introduction to High Performance Computing (Instructor: Cindy Orozco)
Saturday, August 18 *****LAST DAY TO REGISTER IS FRIDAY, AUGUST 17*****
- Please note that these are not Stanford for-credit courses. Registration is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If you complete four or more workshops, you qualify for an ICME Summer Workshops Certificate of Completion.
- Room locations and other important information will be given to those who have completed registration.
- Stanford academic and non-academic staff may register under the 'Faculty' ticket type.
- Only current full-time university students, faculty and staff may register at the university rate.
In addition to using your university/.edu email address when you create an account to register, (excluding Stanford University) please reply to your email order confirmation that has the subject line “Thank You for Your Order with Stanford Ticket Office” within 1 (ONE) day from order date and attach clear photo images, screen shots or photocopies as follows:
-- University Students/Postdocs: official university full-time class schedule showing full name and current Summer-Fall 2018 academic year.
-- University Staff/Faculty: current university photo ID showing full name and job title or staff/faculty affiliation.
If we need additional credentials, we will contact you. No refunds for any and all orders.
- If registering for others, you must provide each workshop registrant's full name, email address, job title, organization.
You may register up to 6 people in 1 order.
For orders of more than 6 people, please place additional online orders or email Stanford Ticket Office with your name, phone number, total number of attendees, each attendee's full name, email address, job title, organization, and which workshop each one is attending.
At this time, these workshops are open only to participants 18 years and older.
STAP funds cannot be used for payment but check with your deptartment for reimbursement options.
On the day of your workshop, please come prepared to check-in with your photo ID and registration confirmation.
- If you have questions about the workshops or ICME, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have questions about registering/your order, please email Stanford Ticket Office.