August 13, 2018 (All day) to August 18, 2018 (All day)
ICME offers a variety of summer workshops to students, ICME partners and the wider community. This year's series of day-long workshops is happening from August 13-18, 2018, as detailed below. All workshops are from 9:00am to 4:45 pm (four 75-minute sessions separated by time for breaks).
Registration for the ICME Summer Workshops will open soon. Please revisit this webpage for updates.
2018 Summer Workshops
Monday, August 13
- Linear Algebra (Instructor: Professor Margot Gerritsen)
- Introduction to Statistics (Instructor: Professor Guenther Walther)
Tuesday, August 14
- Introduction to Programming in R (Instructor: Andreas Santucci)
- Introduction to Mathematical Optimization (Instructor: Kevin Carlberg)
- Introduction to Python (Instructor: Leopold Cambier)
Wednesday, August 15
- Introduction to Machine Learning and Reinforcement Learning (Instructors: Alex Ioannidis and Andrea Zanette)
Thursday, August 16
- Introduction to Deep Learning (Instructors: Alex Ioannidis and Anjan Dwaraknath)
Friday, August 17
- Deep Learning for Natural Language Processing (Instructor: Luke de Oliveira)
- Introduction to High Performance Computing (Instructor: Cindy Orozco)
Saturday, August 18
- Interactive Data Visualization in D3 (Instructor: Sergio Camelo Gomez)
- Room locations and other important information will be given to those who have completed registration. Registration is non-refundable.
- Please note that these are not Stanford for-credit courses.
- Stanford academic and non-academic staff may register under the 'Faculty' ticket type.
- Room locations, information on what to bring, and directions to campus will be provided to those who register in advance of each workshop.
- These workshops are open to participants 18 years and older. If you are under the age of 18 and would like to participate, please inquire with email@example.com
- If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org