-- Registration for this event is FULL --
Every year, ICME and NVIDIA present GPUniversity of Deep Learning and Beyond.
At this event, participants will explore the future of AI computing, hear from Stanford faculty who are leveraging GPU computing in their research and participate in demos and deep learning workshops with experts who are creating new realities with AI.
When: Wednesday, January 24, 2018
Time: 10:30AM - 4:30PM
Where: Mackenzie Room (3rd Floor), Jen-Hsun Huang Engineering Building, Stanford University
Who it's for: All Stanford University, Undergraduate, Graduate Students, Postdocs, Researchers, Professors and Faculty
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Silvio Savarese, Associate Professor of Computer Science and Director of SAIL at Stanford University
- Eric Darve, Associate Professor of Mechanical Engineering at Stanford University
- Jenny Suckale, Assistant Professor of Geophysics at Stanford University
- Amir Saadat, Postdoctoral Scholar of Chemical Engineering at Stanford University
ABOUT THE DEEP LEARNING WORKSHOP
- Use Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs) to create handwritten numbers
- Visualize the feature space and use attribute vector to generate image analogies
- Train a GAN to generate images with set attributes