Introducing "Computational Math in Industry and Beyond" (CME 500). This seminar series in winter quarter will explore how ICME coursework and research is applied in various organizations around the world. It will feature speakers from ICME affiliate companies and ICME alumni giving technical talks on their use of computational math in their current roles. The CME 500 winter 2021 seminar series is open to all graduate students at Stanford.
Seminars will take place Mondays at 4:30 - 5:30 PST starting January 11, 2021 to March 15, 2021.
Featuring talks given by:
- 1/11 - Luke de Oliveira, Technical Lead for Language Intelligence at Twilio
- 2/1 - John Carlsson, Associate Professor at University of Southern California
- 2/8 - Ramana Kompella, Head of Research, Emerging Tech and Incubation at Cisco
- 2/22 - Irina K. Tezaur, Principal Member of Technical Staff, Quantitative Modeling & Analysis Department at Sandia National Laboratories
- 3/1 - Lan Nguyen, Data Scientist at Google Health
Other talks TBD.
Not a registered student, but interested in attending?
Fill out this form to receive zoom link for attendance and to receive information on the seminar.