Registration for the ICME Summer Workshops is now closed. Room locations and other important information will be given to those who have completed registration. Registration is non-refundable.
2017 Summer Workshops
Monday, August 14
- Linear Algebra (Instructor: Prof. Margot Gerritsen)
- Introduction to Statistics (Instructor: Andreas Santucci)
Tuesday, August 15
- Introduction to Programming in R (Instructor: Andreas Santucci)
- Introduction to Mathematical Optimization (Instructor: Kevin Carlberg)
Wednesday, August 16
- Natural Language Processing (Instructor: Luke DeOliveria)
- Introduction to Python (Instructor: Freddie Witherden)
Thursday, August 17
- Introduction to Machine Learning (Instructors: Alex Ioannidis & Gabriel Maher)
Friday, August 18
- Introduction to Deep Learning - (Instructors: Alex Ioannidis & Gabriel Maher)
- Please note that these are not Stanford for-credit courses.
- Stanford academic and non-academic staff may register under the 'Faculty' ticket type.
- Room locations, information on what to bring, and directions to campus will be provided to those who register in advance of each workshop.
- These workshops are open to participants 18 years and older. If you are under the age of 18 and would like to participate, please inquire with email@example.com
- If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Past events: 2016