How to get help
If you have a problem that you think we might be able to help with, just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. As a good jumping-off point, we ask that your message include the following information:
- What is the question you're trying to address?
- What computational problem are you facing with which you'd like assistance?
- What have you already tried to use to solve your problem, and why didn't it work?
- Do you have relevant references/examples that our consultants can use to get better acquainted with the problem?
- Do we have your permission to post your question as an example project on this site?
- Are you a Stanford affiliate?