ICME Student Usage Machines
ICME maintains 2 shared memory machines.
ICME-Share is a large resource server with 3 TB Ram machine with 144 cores, intel Xeon E7-8890V3 2.5 GHz processors, and 10 TB of drive space. This server maintains a Matlab instance that can be used by all users of the system.
- To get a user account please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To access the server you will need to use ssh. (ssh -l <sunetid> icme-share.stanford.edu
- NOTE: To get access to the machines from outside of Stanford network you will need to VPN into Stanford first.
ICME will supply vertual desktop machines to ICME students upon request. Students can choose linux distributions, such as Ubuntu, Centos desktop clients.
- To get a VM please email email@example.com
- Standard VM's will have 8 Gb ram and 80 Gb disk space and a dual core.
- Users can request custom criteria for their VM.
- Matlab can be available for the VM.
ICME Hadoop Cluster
ICME-hadoop1 is a 20 node cluster running cloudera. This cluster is for workshops and small hadoop jobs.
- This cluster is a teaching cluster for ICME student use.
- To access the cluster after the creation of an account you will need to use ssh. (ssh -l <sunetid> icme-hadoop1.stanford.edu)
Stanford Computing Policies
The Stanford Administrative Guide includes information on computing and networking policies and procedures relating to usage, security, identification, and Stanford domains: https://adminguide.stanford.edu/chapter-6.
Please note: Absolutely no Personally Identifiable Information (PII) or Protected Health Information (PHI) can be used or stored on any of ICME systems!